Spirituality for today's world
Our path is a path of the heart, as taught to us by Sri Chinmoy for the fastest spiritual progress.
- First: it supports its members in their spiritual growth, by offering a framework for a deep and rich inner life.
- Second: it serves the public by organising free meditation events and concerts, races and much more. more »
- Sri Chinmoy is a God-realised, or enlightened spiritual Master. He says that the real Master is God; the human spiritual teacher is like an elder brother showing his younger siblings the path that he himself has travelled.
- We meditate and practice spiritual life according to his philosophy, which brings together the best of Eastern poise and Western dynamism. more »
- We are one of many spiritual paths. To reach the highest goal of meditation – enlightenment, or God-realisation – every genuine spiritual seeker needs to find the path for them, and stick to it. Sri Chinmoy's path might be the path for you; it also might not be.
- To join our Centre, you should feel inside your heart a connection to this way of meditation and spiritual practice. more »
from our Centres around the world more »
3100 Mile Race - 2023
Seven Minutes of World Peace
Peace Run at Mount Everest
New World Record at Sri Chinmoy 48 Hour Race in Canberra
Peace Run Receives Warm Welcome in Timor Leste
New Book on Swimming Self-Transcendence
Sri Chinmoy Singers offer songs in Honour of Martin Luther King
Inspiration from the 2022 edition of the 3100 Mile Race
Stories from the world's longest certified road race
How we started our spiritual journey
We are all very different, and so are our stories.
My inner calling
Learning to love songs ever more
You only have to keep your eyes and ears open
The day when everything began
From religion to spirituality
Sri Chinmoy's timeless teachings, as well as inspiring stories and life-experiences by our members
The latest stories and videos from our members.
Believe, take a step and proceed: a 6-day race experienceSusan Marshall ,
How my spiritual search led me to Sri ChinmoyVidura Groulx Montreal, Canada
Muhammad Ali: I was expecting a monster, but I found a lambSevananda Padilla San Juan, Puerto Rico
Sri Chinmoy's opening meditation at the Parliament of World ReligionsPradhan Balter Chicago, United States
People see something in Guru and want to be part of itSaraswati Martín San Juan, Puerto Rico
'When you perform for me, always choose devotional songs.'Gunthita Corda Zurich, Switzerland
The day I saw my Guru's Third EyeVidura Groulx Montreal, Canada
Sri Chinmoy's biography, written by one of the most famous Bengali authorsMahatapa Palit New York, United States
I was just so transported by the atmospherePulak Viscardi New York, United States
Sri Chinmoy meets St. PeterParamita Jarvis Kingston, Canada
Breaking the world record for the longest game of hopscotchPipasa Glass & Jamini Young Seattle, United States
The day I made a useless and ridiculous weightlifting machine for GuruDevashishu Torpy London, United Kingdom
I was what you call a classic unconscious seekerRupantar LaRusso New York, United States
'Always say things in such a way as to inspire people, not discourage them'Pradhan Balter Chicago, United States
The first time we met our GuruKaivalya, Devashishu and Sahadeva Torpy London, England
If I can smile like that, it's worth becoming a discipleMahatapa Palit New York, United States
If I could remember this in my daily life now, I'd be a very high soulCharana Evans Cardiff, Wales
Your life's responsibilities compel you to develop inner strengthPradhan Balter Chicago, United States
'You have to be like a warrior and fight'Mahiyan Savage San Diego, United States
A love that was thick like butterMahatapa Palit New York, United States
I felt a bell ringing in my heartCharana Evans Cardiff, Wales
If a wish comes from the soul, it will be grantedKamalakanta Nieves New York, United States
The connection between Sri Chinmoy's music and my soulKamalakanta Nieves New York, United States
Our Guru becomes the perfect discipleDevashishu Torpy London, United Kingdom
'It was like I was seeing who Guru really was: this extraordinary, beautiful being inside a physical body'Jogyata Dallas Auckland, New Zealand
I know where you areKamalakanta Nieves New York, United States
Come to one of our free meditation classes, or visit a spiritual café or restaurant owned by our members.