Spirituality for today's world
Our path is a path of the heart, as taught to us by Sri Chinmoy for the fastest spiritual progress.
- First: it supports its members in living a deep and rich inner life.
- Second: it serves the public by organising free meditation events and concerts, races and much more. more »
- Sri Chinmoy is a God-realised, or enlightened spiritual Master.
- We meditate and practice spiritual life according to his philosophy, which brings together the best of Eastern poise and Western dynamism. more »
- We are one of many spiritual paths. To reach the highest goal of meditation, every genuine spiritual seeker needs to find the path for them, and stick to it. Sri Chinmoy's path might be the path for you; it also might not be.
- To join our Centre, you should feel inside your heart a connection to this way of meditation and spiritual practice. more »
from our Centres around the world more »
Spiritual Significance of the New Year
Spiritual experiences on the pandemic frontline
A new book about nature and spirituality
Exhibition of Sri Chinmoy's Jharna-Kala art
Messages of hope from Portugal
Andrea Marcato wins the World's Longest Race
A 'channel triathlon' from Dover to Prague
Peace Week in Bulgaria
3100 Mile Race starts again in New York
How we started our spiritual journey
We are all very different, and so are our stories.
Connecting the dots
What meditation gave me that I was missing
Filled with deepest joy
Growing up on Sri Chinmoy's path
From religion to spirituality
Sri Chinmoy's timeless teachings, as well as inspiring stories and life-experiences by our members
The latest stories and videos from our members.
I was what you call a classic unconscious seekerRupantar LaRusso New York, United States
If a wish comes from the soul, it will be grantedKamalakanta Nieves New York, United States
The most beautiful and fulfilling of all possible experiencesJogyata Dallas Auckland, New Zealand
The day my Guru accepted me as his discipleBanshidhar Medeiros San Juan, Puerto Rico
Seeing the God inside my sonUtsahi St-Armand Ottawa, Canada
'Christ has stolen her heart and brought it now to me'Dodula and Gunthita Zurich, Switzerland
Akuti: a pioneer-jewel in our CentreAkuti Eisamann Connecticut, United States
Sri Chinmoy meets an old friendPradhan Balter Chicago, United States
Meeting Sri Chinmoy for the first timeJanaka Spence Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Sri Chinmoy's vision of the Peace RunHarita Davies New York, United States
Love, devotion and surrenderPradhan Balter Chicago, United States
Siblings on a spiritual pathPranlobha Kalagian Seattle, United States
The Impact of a Yogi on My LifeAgni Casanova San Juan, Puerto Rico
An airport meditation experienceJogyata Dallas Auckland, New Zealand
Progress-Pilgrimage: A 1200km run from Vienna to ParisShamita Achenbach-König Vienna, Austria
My first GuruAdarini Inkei Geneva, Switzerland
Running for peace in the South PacificNirbhasa Magee Dublin, Ireland
Meditation: you make progress just by doing itJogyata Dallas Auckland, New Zealand
If a little meditation can give you this kind of experience...Pragya Gerig Nuremberg, Germany
Now you are in the boatKaushalya Casey Toronto, Canada
Listen to the inner voiceVidura Groulx Montreal, Canada
My 5 a.m. strategic meditationsSanchita Fleming Ottawa, Canada
The day when everything beganBhagavantee Paul Salzburg, Austria
Come to one of our free meditation classes, or visit a spiritual café or restaurant owned by our members.